Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone pranked me like that...took a screen shot, moved all my icons and didn't fess up until (due to my loud complaints) everyone knew for sure that I had left my comp unlocked.

Somehow, a few months down the road, he accidently sent a "private" email to all of the minions in the office instead of privately confessing his up-to-now unknown love for another co-worker. (It truly was a masterpiece considering the short time I had from opportunity to hitting the send all button.)

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Comment

I had a call this morning from one of our "problem" customers. He wasn't clear what his issue was with his computer, except "all the things that have been installed in the last 6 months." Worse, we're not tech support. We're a bank. At first, I thought he was having issues with online banking. But no, it's the computer itself. So when he said he was going to contact a local tech support place, I said, "you do that." He just wanted to make sure we knew he was getting his computer fixed/updated. As if we should care.
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
      X