This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rude is Persistent

or Food Lady Successfully Ditches a Sucktomer. So I'm on my break, on the phone talking to someone, and digging through my bag for something while standing in front of the trash. I feel someone come up to my left side and lean in as if to ask me something. I pretend not to notice, as if she were possibly getting a cart wipe or about to throw something in the trash. I do gather that she has white hair, blue shorts, and a white top and is overweight and tall. I finish digging in my bag and walk a foot or two away and she seems right up on me again. So I decide to take a long walk to the other side of the store, quickly. I do pause for a second by the registers, and turn my head, trying to look around and see if the sucktomer is anywhere near, and sure enough she's walking fast up the main aisle after me. I take off again, zigging and zagging through various departments until I lose her at the opposite corner. How are my being on the phone and having my huge purse on me not big clues that I'm not working?? I think she didn't care.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Good on you for not making eye contact. We all know the second you do that, she'd have pounced.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Yep, I've got the blank stare down, too.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

But....but.... you're clearly an employee of the store! Which means you have to be working. Because no employee is ever allowed to do anything so unproductive as go home!
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Working...
        X