This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Your Bill On Time & in Full, Butt Munch

Hey guy who supposedly has the money to buy a major hotel building in an other country! It's not rude or bad or wrong of me to not only ask you to pay your bill, but in full & on time! You get you bill between the 7th & the 10th. Technically it is due upon receipt. However the company gives you until the first of the next month (ex. invoice dated 4.8 is due in FULL by 5.1), so there is roughly a 20 day Grace period built in. It's simple. Pay after that date & you get a late fee.

I know for a fact that you have NEVER PAID on time in 10 years! Not on my watch. Corporate wants us to ensure to collect every penny on time & in full. Pay in full on time, no late fee☺. Pay late, you get a late fee😤 on. Out of my hands. Can't/won't change anything!

Also a big FU & the horse you ride in on for giving me a bad review last month because I did my job & continued to ask for payment when you were 11 days past the built in Grace period. Jokes on you, butt munch. My boss, his boss & corporate all have my back. All you did is show how much of a tiny dicked bully you are. I actually got told I did a good job in collecting on your account. 😂
    If what doesn't kill me makes me stronger, I should be able to lift an 18 wheeler with my pinky toe.

Glad to see management not folding to these chronic deadbeats for a change!

Comment

Please don't blame the horse he rode in on.

But seriously ... guy sounds like one big heap o' Entitlement Whoredom. "I am a VERY IMPORTANT PERSON! I buy real estate AROUND THE WORLD! How dare you bother me with pissy little things like paying my bills on time!!"
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Good on ya!
        Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
          Glad to see management not folding to these chronic deadbeats for a change!
          No kidding, those managers are rare prizes.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

We get these all the time. The latest has had 3 return checks and wanted his late fees and finance charges waived. No.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

wow I pay my cell phone bill late every month u know I know theres a LATE fee because I am guess what LATE on my payment and I pay it.

Comment

Quoth raw1989 View Post
                wow I pay my cell phone bill late every month u know I know theres a LATE fee because I am guess what LATE on my payment and I pay it.
                Have you tried talking to your provider to get your billing period changed, if you're getting billed at a time when you don't have the money? One of my prior providers (I forget who) had weekly billing periods so you'd just pick the week that worked best with your wages cycle and other bills.
                "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                  Have you tried talking to your provider to get your billing period changed, if you're getting billed at a time when you don't have the money? One of my prior providers (I forget who) had weekly billing periods so you'd just pick the week that worked best with your wages cycle and other bills.
                  They will but then ill have a prorated bill and you know those suck because now I have to pay more money ill have to look into it tho

Comment

Quoth raw1989 View Post
                    They will but then ill have a prorated bill and you know those suck because now I have to pay more money ill have to look into it tho
                    Depends on how much you're paying in late fees, I suppose. The first bill would probably be bad if it's a longer period between bills, but anything other than actual call charges shouldn't change once you're settled onto the new cycle unless line rental etc. go up.
                    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
                      Please don't blame the horse he rode in on.
                      Well, most of the time customers like this are riding asses because they're asses themselves.

Comment

Quoth CyberLurch View Post
                        Well, most of the time customers like this are riding asses because they're asses themselves.
                        Yes, but 4 legged asses are still better behaved than 2 legged asses.
                        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                          Yes, but 4 legged asses are still better behaved than 2 legged asses.
                          So very tragically true.

Comment

"Four legs good, two legs bad!"
                            “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                            One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                            The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
                              "Four legs good, two legs bad!"
                              Animal Farm ftw

Comment

Working...
                              X