This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth It shouldn't View Post
    When I tell him the price (over $200), he starts screaming and accuses me of high way robbery. Tells me I'm just out to get rich of of him. There is also the b-word thrown around.
    Here's the thing, the old (cheap) keys were really crap at securing your car. Anyone who didn't care about property could break a window, break the ignition and take your car for a joyride. If you ever got it back, there would be lots to fix and mostly you didn't get it back.

The police would find it somewhere burnt out, or they would chase it and the thief would total it at 90 MPH.

The new keys might cost you $200, but they save your car. I would rather pay $200 for a new key than $20000 for a new car.

As well, there is a solution to new keys costing $200. It's really easy and it's not really that hard. Are you ready? Here it comes!

Don't lose your old keys.

Comment

well not they are making fobs that can gain entry into your car my van was stolen with the ignition popped the steering column fully intact and backed in 2 blocks from my house... We think we know who did it as it was right after court with my MIL and FIL for a divorce and my husband and his dad had a heated argument anyways cost 350 to fix the popped ignition..... I credit no gas in it to them not getting far like my gas light was on.

Comment

Working...
      X