This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rude...

I answered the phone with my normal script blah blah blah lady on the other line was very rude from the go....

All I can say is you called the WRONG number don't get rude with me when i cant help and have to transfer you. You could also take the number down so u don't call us back but like normal no you don't want it. Fine suit yourself.

Pretty much textbook SC behaviour. Yeah, she called the wrong number, but it's still your fault and you are still, somehow, supposed to fix whatever her problem is. Because the customer is always right ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
      Pretty much textbook SC behaviour. Yeah, she called the wrong number, but it's still your fault and you are still, somehow, supposed to fix whatever her problem is. Because the customer is always right ...
      Except im an outsourced call center and the only things we can do are sell you the service make a change before the services are installed and take payment for said service to be installed that is it.

Comment

Doesn't matter. Its YOUR fault, so you have to fix her problem right NOW!

Comment

Yeah common sense and reality has no affect on an SC. It is not effective! ((Pokemon reference)). Just imagine them having an anvil dropped on them alla Wiley Coyote
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Why you gotta be so rude?
            Don't you know I'm royalty?
            Why you gotta be so rude?
            I'm gonna get my way anyway.
            Gonna get my way.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

When I worked at the hospital, early one morning I got a call from an ambulance driver who was there to transfer a patient, and he didn't know where the patient was. Now, my number was the one directly above "Transportation" on the master list, so whoever had transferred him had apparently read the master list wrong, but he was very polite and I tried to help him locate his patient. After calling around, we discovered that the transportation office and the charge nurse weren't answering the phone, and the third time he called he said, "I hate to keep bothering you because you don't have anything to do with this, but right now you're the only one answering the phone. Is there anything you can do to help me find this patient?" I got the idea to look the patient up in the hospital computer, and transferred the driver to the nursing station on that floor - where someone should have been available. It must have worked, because he never called back. However, he'd been very polite through the entire situation, and I have to admit my willingness to help was tempered by him being polite.

Comment

That's funny you say that my son was a transfer to another hospital and the ambulance had to take him threw the ER bay and when they got there the charge nurse in the ER had no clue we were coming in and it was a scramble to find out the admitting information to get him to a floor, when I went into the hospital they had no clue where to send me and I had to walk the hospital twice once to go to the ER to find out where they took him and back around to the other part to get to him room. lol

Comment

Oh HELL no! I'd have been so pissed off......

Comment

Working...
                  X