This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKYRIM!!

Haven't been on the forums since it came out, been ENTHRALLED! Anyone else been absolutely enjoying the crudtakyness out of it?

Personal favorite moment so far: carrying a bandit corpse down the hallway, making squeaky voices for it and occasionally chucking it away and making "GOOOAAAAALLLLL" jokes. My husband kept telling me over and over how sick and twisted I was. That is, up until the corpse landed on a pressure plate and ZWAP! Giant spiky grate thing slammed into the wall where we were about to walk.

Second favorite was triggering traps, and scaring the undead guys straight into them. Julienne zombies!
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

I'm still trying to make the char creator give me something, anything remotely appealing. Bethesda sucks nuts at character modelling. Always have. I may have to mangina this just to get something halfway decent looking. As the male options are basically: Dirt encrusted hobo, Dirt encrusted heroin addict, Melting Wax Statue or Furry.

Comment

No, no, no, no, NO! I don't want to hear about how awesome it is! Or what you can do. Or the fights..... I can't get it yet!!!
      I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I got it.

While people have been making it out as the second coming of Christ or the cure for cancer in terms of how good it is, I go meh.

Yeah. Its fun. But nothing someone can't wait for.
        Sucky Employees = The result of sucky customers getting a job...

Comment

Pre-ordered it a week ago. Just got my Vista OEM disc for my desktop, but I'm playing it on my slightly lesser laptop...at 800x600 with least amount of graphical options. Still, I enjoy playing the game bumping into tables when they appear 2 feet in front of me and seeing everybody looking like plastic. :P
          You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

I refuse to play it on the grounds that Mass Effect 3 was pushed back till march cause this game and it were coming out to close together.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

My boyfriend got it.

I had to giggle MADLY at a video he showed me later of "how to steal stuff".

Here's the video:

And I already posted "Song of Skyrim" in Check it Out!

Anyone got something to drag him away from the compy for 5 minutes?
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                I'm still trying to make the char creator give me something, anything remotely appealing. Bethesda sucks nuts at character modelling. Always have. I may have to mangina this just to get something halfway decent looking. As the male options are basically: Dirt encrusted hobo, Dirt encrusted heroin addict, Melting Wax Statue or Furry.
                LOL I totally have to agree with you. We went with Brunette Thor because it was really just about the only decent looking model we could make.

Quoth fireheart View Post
                My boyfriend got it.

I had to giggle MADLY at a video he showed me later of "how to steal stuff".

Here's the video:

And I already posted "Song of Skyrim" in Check it Out!

YES!! I was doing the basket thing for over an hour yesterday, just giggling like mad! Hubby made me reset, he doesn't like stealing.

Aaaand we may or may not have been singing that song when we went to pick up the game hahaha.
                By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Modders seem to agree, fortunately. Now there are a few face mods out on skyrimnexus

Comment

What do guys enjoy more than video games?
                    Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Quoth taurinejunkie View Post
                      Steak. That or bacon. Or both with filet mignon!

Comment

Quoth taurinejunkie

The same thing women like more then video games.
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Damnit I haven't even finished Dragon Age: Origins yet!

Skyrim can wait. Maybe I'll get it at a better price later.

Bethesda sucks nuts at character modelling.
                          I take it Bethesda hasn't improved since Fallout 3?
                          I tried playing that game with an Alyx Vance type of heroine, but good golly the character models sucked. The male ones were no better.

Quoth taurinejunkie View Post
                          I yeild the floor to John Creighton of Farscape's Letterman List:
                          (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCMNBV1cngU skip to 4:52)

Earth, dad, pizza, sex, fast cars, cold beer, sex, Aeryn, love.
                          Last edited by Talon; 11-14-2011, 03:33 AM.
                          Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
                            Steak. That or bacon. Or both with filet mignon!
                            Scarily enough you have described my boyfriend

Although he's weird with his meat....he'll try and get it as raw as possible.

See someone's own version of advertising....

And again

That's Song of Skyrim
                            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Scarily enough you have described my boyfriend

Although he's weird with his meat....

Comment

Working...
                              X