Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I just found the perfect game for Seraph.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I just found the perfect game for Seraph.

Now Seraph can bun things to her hearts content....safely!

http://tomorrowcorporation.com/littleinferno

Little Inferno, a virtual fireplace/burning things game! No real goals (beyond burning stuff) no high scores, no timers, just burn stuff to earn coins to burn even more stuff!

I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Also for pyrotechnics!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Is there a way to add effigies of clients to the game? They'd make a fortune.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
        Is there a way to add effigies of clients to the game? They'd make a fortune.
        Well, theres a thing called My pictures, that allows you to import pictures from your my pictures folder to burn.

Comment

Don't give her ideas!

Comment

/drooooools
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Etna View Post
              Don't give her ideas!
              Too late, apparently.
              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I <3 this game.

Ending's a bit...weird though.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
                  I <3 this game.

Ending's a bit...weird though.
                  *raises eyebrow* You only thought the ending was weird? In a game where there is sentient toast,marshmallows and coffe, among other things?

My favourite thing to do is buy as many sleeping idols as will fit on the screen and then setting them all on fire, makes for a lovely bonfire.

Comment

I love throwing certain things onto the fire to get multiple achievement combos at once. I swear, you get more coins that way somehow.

*Spoiler* It's a shame, though, that you never actually get to meet Sugar Plumps in person. I mean, you meet Miss Nancy and the Weather Man, so why not her? */spoiler*
                    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                      *raises eyebrow* You only thought the ending was weird? In a game where there is sentient toast,marshmallows and coffe, among other things?

My favourite thing to do is buy as many sleeping idols as will fit on the screen and then setting them all on fire, makes for a lovely bonfire.
                      Well, see, you have to understand. It's a game about burning things. I don't care if they're sentient or not or an existential mess or from the universe itself. I wanna burn stuff!

And then we get that rather...er....existential and open ending? What?
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

OMG, I bought this game today.

I LOOOOOOVE IT!

Best product so far....the coloured eggs. And the food.....it's....it's......ALIVE!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                          /drooooools
                          Keep it under your hat, or you'll never hear the end of it from your mother.
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Hey, they're trying not to freeze to death, right? Gotta burn something. (At least I was told that was the point of the game)
                            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
                              Hey, they're trying not to freeze to death, right? Gotta burn something. (At least I was told that was the point of the game)
                              That's it, but it is so damn addictive that nobody cares anyway!

Comment

Working...
                              X