Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing better than a domestic terrorist to make your day.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
    It's New Orleans. If you've been there, you understand.
    Quoth EricKei View Post
    I can vouch for that. I grew up there ^_^ In both good ways and bad, what others consider to be weird, we think is par for the course.
    Is it true that in New Oreo Leans the golf courses instead of multiple tees, have 0 to 3 cups for each hole?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Moirae View Post
      We, on the other hand, are an independent. That means we can do whatever we like so long as its within the law. And NO ONE, I do mean NO ONE is going to be running a prostitution ring from one of our hotel rooms. Could be Bill Gates and we would still boot him out for acting like that.
      Good for you! Crazies like this can scare away regular customers and get you on the word-of-mouth "do not stay here' list.

Hopefully he won't come back, and I'm guessing if he does he _won't_ be welcome (assuming anybody is dumb enough to pay for him again).

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
        Well you ARE in the least interesting state *runs like hell*
        Hey, I live for crazy! The more "interesting" the job is, the harder I dance it. It's when things are going well and calmly that I get bored and start looking for mischief.

Comment

Working...
        X