This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
    Sigh...I have a love/hate relationship with store reps. Now of course this SC could have been lying through his teeth about what the rep said but I know for a fact some of them tell the customers all manner of lies and half truths to get them to sign on the dotted line, subsequently leaving people like me to clean up the inevitable mess. And don't even get me started on our "authorized dealers"...
    Well shouldn't you be telling them to go yell at those reps that lied to them? Let them take the heat.

When I once worked for a cell company over the phones, I told customers straight up that if the rep really did tell them that, then go ask them to deduct it from their own paycheck.

Comment

Quoth panamared View Post
      Well shouldn't you be telling them to go yell at those reps that lied to them? Let them take the heat.
      Channeling PHB: The rep made a sale, so they're a good employee. Customer calls you with a problem, and you aren't able to solve it, so you're a bad employee. A bad employee has no right to complain about a good employee - so shut up or get written up.

Quoth panamared View Post
      When I once worked for a cell company over the phones, I told customers straight up that if the rep really did tell them that, then go ask them to deduct it from their own paycheck.
      So long as the system rewards reps for lying, reps will lie.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
      X