Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nearsighted=Ripping People Off apparently.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearsighted=Ripping People Off apparently.

I'm about 2 seconds away from kicking this bitch out of my hotel. Some people do nothing but complain. What pissed me off the most was that she noticed my eye condition. Not normally visible, you have to be looking to notice it. So she asks about it and I tell her it just means I'm nearsighted. I get on with the reservation. She learns the total price and is upset because I mentioned tax. Yes I did, I said the room was $Rate plus tax. She complains some more and says I'm just trying to rip her off because of my "crazy eyes"
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Just ...

Turf this cuntwaffle!

Comment

I agree, turf her. She's already shown that she is crazy and will probably cause more problems during the night.

Comment

"No, ma'am, I'm ripping you off because you're a bitch."
        Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
        OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
        she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
        Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

You could "accidentally" add a zero to a posted charge. You can release it immediately but the bank will sit on it for a few days. Muahaha.
          "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

See... Humans.

The more I learn about them the more I agree with Ultron.

Comment

Quoth Crai View Post
              See... Humans.

You and me both.
              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crai View Post
                See... Humans.

People. What a bunch of bastards.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

"My eyes only get crazy when they can't find an angle for which your fat ass doesn't block the view."

Comment

Working...
                  X