This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This winner

My nephew posted this link on Facebook: http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/k...m-shop-assault.

This woman made the news in the Detroit area last year when she had a major tantrum in the bakery section of a Kroger's. She didn't like the way the cake she ordered looked. When employees refused to let her behind the counter to "fix" the cake, she drop kicked it, and then stomped around, grinding the cake and frosting into the floor, screaming obscenities and saying that they had to clean up the mess.

The Kroger's ran the surveillance footage on the news. They had her contact info, and the prosecuted.

It seems that someone watching the news recognized the woman. That's the customer who had assaulted her. This happened a few months before in an ice cream parlor. The woman wanted Mackinaw Island Fudge ice cream. They were out. The woman slaps the counter person, and again with the screamed obscenities.

The link is to her sentencing for the ice cream attack (already sentenced for the Kroger incident). But this is actually her 3rd such offense within a year. The very first was when she got into a physical altercation with a coworker.

And her defense? "The media has blown this all out of proportion." As the judge pointed out: Most people will never have such an incident in their whole life. You have had 3 in less than a year.

My nephew posted this because he lives across the street from her. He says that everyone avoided her house on Halloween.
    To seek it with thimbles, to seek it with care;
    To pursue it with forks and hope;
    To threaten its life with a railway share;
    To charm it with forks and hope!

HOLY COW!!! Something has probably gone very wrong in her life to turn her into someone who thinks that is the correct response for something so minor.

And yeah...I think I'd avoid her home no matter what time of the year it is.

Comment

Wow! Three incidents? Just 300 hours of community service doesn't seem to be nearly enough. And the anger management classes clearly don't seem to be working.

Yeah lady, blame the media for all this. If this happens again she needs to do hard time!

Comment

I wouldn't visit her house on Halloween either. I don't even like to get scared when the threat cannot harm me, let alone let a real psycho scare me.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Actually, I would have liked to visit her house on Halloween. That way, I could throw a tantrum on her doorstep similar to the one she had at Kroger. Either "Why don't you have any candy?! It's Halloween, you're supposed to have candy!" or "What is this?!" *grinds candy into doorstep* "This is not what I wanted! You should get me what I want!"
          The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

That sounds like a good Punish the SC entry, Aragarthiel.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

It's got to be a psychological issue, nobody engages in that kind of routine over-the-top violent behavior just on a whim or as a "joke" that only they get.
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
              X