This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take your Burrito and like it.

For some reason people always want to come out to eat right as all the resturaunts are closing. Tonight was no exception. This woman had ordered a burrito.
    1. My earpiece got stuck in the cash drawer.
    2. We were closing, so all equiptment was being turned off
    3. We didn't have any extra prep.

I gave her her bag of food, and she drove off. Five minutes after we close, she pulls up again. She asks if she could take an order at the window. I simply say, "I guess so." She pulls around and sticks the burrito in my face, and declares, "This is colder than @$^&. I want my $#@! money back." I couldn't remember what she had ordered. I asked her what she had ordered, so I could refund her money. She yells, " I don't want another one of these pieces of %^&#, I just want my effing money back."

I can understand someone being a little upset, but it's just a burrito. I had nothing to do with the preparation, I just hand them out.

I was so furious at her reaction to a simple question, that I forgot how to refund money on the machine. I had to have 3 different people come over to help me. After all was said and done, she took her money and drove off.

"No you cannot have your money back! Take your burrito and like it."
    Have a nice day, and I hope you choke on it. - me

Tell her you're having a special on Chill Pills today.

Comment

Sheesh. That's why you don't go to places right before they close. I made that mistake at Long John Silver's once (mmmm...fried fish....). I was a dope, and didn't think about the fact that 15 minutes before closing, they've DEFINATELY turned off all the cookers, and the food has probably been under heat lamps for a while. Certainly not their fault that the fish was a little tough and cool. So I've learned to take my late night cravings to Sonic or a Taco Bell that's open really really late.
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Well, I sometimes go home very late (1am and past) and have the munchies on the way home. Fortunately, there's a Quick (main McD's chain competitor here) on my way that's open until ungodly hours. Whenever I step in there, I take whatever sandwich they have at the ready, sometimes with a menu, sometimes just the sandwich. I wouldn't even think about complaining about the food I'd then get, unless there was a roach in the bag or the chicken piece was still frozen, or something.
        "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Working...
        X