Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can find another hotel lobby to wait for your friend in.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can find another hotel lobby to wait for your friend in.

Brief one from yesterday. Guy comes in asks if he could sit in our lobby for his friend to pick him up. He didn't give me a timeframe of how long it would take.

Me: Sure, I'll give you ten minutes.
    SC: That's it?

I'm thinking, take it or leave it. You don't like it? You can leave.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Weather

If the weather is very bad, I can see someone wanting to stay in the lobby for as long as it takes to wait for their friend.

Otherwise, even if it is hot outside and they want to use the air-conditioning to cool down, any limits you set are the limit.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
      SC: That's it?
      Would you prefer an immediate call to the police for trespassing?
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth earl colby pottinger View Post
        If the weather is very bad, I can see someone wanting to stay in the lobby for as long as it takes to wait for their friend.

Otherwise, even if it is hot outside and they want to use the air-conditioning to cool down, any limits you set are the limit.
        Nope, just some cool summer nights. No precipitation that night.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

On the one hand, I can understand the not-your-customer. 10 minutes isn't very long.

On the other hand, it's a hotel. You know, a place where people PAY to stay at?
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

"That's it?"

"Nine minutes, 55 seconds"
            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
            X