Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are amazing photos! You look beautiful and he looks handsome!

Comment

Congratulations, great pictures. You look stunning.
      "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

Congrats and much happiness to you and your hubby!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

OMG kia those pics are AMAZING!

Here I was hoping the weather would behave for you, and it was just perfect. Congrats!
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

AAAHHH! Congrats, Kia! The pictures are AWESOME!
            The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Congrats, Kia! Looks like you had an awesome photographer, too. Always a plus.
              "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
              - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Those are GORGEOUS pics! I love the black and white with the snow...just stunning!
                Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

I can't say enough how much I love my photographer. She captured the moment exactly. I almost bounded out of the hotel when we saw there was SNO!, and she followed us, laughing. So much fun, and such good food, and such amazing company. I'm still on endorphines from the whole thing.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                    Guess what else happened!

SNO!
                    That is a beautiful picture. The photographer could use it in her ads.

to you both, may you have many happy years together.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Still waiting on the rest of the pics, but I'm not surprised. She said she's hoping to get to them before Christmas - I can't wait!

Now for thank you notes...

Comment

Congrats! The pics are amazing and the people in them look pretty awesome together, as well (whoever they are)
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

One of our gifts was a KitchenAid mixer (RED!), which required that I reorganize the entire kitchen to have space for it! I just did so, and now imma make COOKIES!

Another gift was an espresso machine. Hafta do more reorganizing before setting that up, but when I do? ZOMGCAFFEINE AND MOCHA COOKIES!

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post

One of our gifts was a KitchenAid mixer (RED!), which required that I reorganize the entire kitchen to have space for it! I just did so, and now imma make COOKIES!

Another gift was an espresso machine. Hafta do more reorganizing before setting that up, but when I do? ZOMGCAFFEINE AND MOCHA COOKIES!
                            Am I the only one that is picturing KiaKat bouncing off the walls after reading the above statement.

Congrats again and my you two have a wonderful long life together
                            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post

ZOMGCAFFEINE AND MOCHA COOKIES!
                              Omg! *is jealous*

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                              Am I the only one that is picturing KiaKat bouncing off the walls after reading the above statement.
                              I read it that way too. :P
                              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

You people know me too well! I was bouncing off the walls as I set it up (what? I have a small kitchen!), and I was SO EXCITED when I first turned it on. BEST GIFT EVAR.

Besides. It's RED. Looks TOTALLY awesome in my kitchen against all my white canisters.

Thank you for all the good wishes. Things are different, but the same, now that we've got the rings. It's interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X