This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is going on in this town

So it was about 11:30pm and I had been in bed for about 15 mins, mom had been in bed for about an hour and dad was dozing on and off on the couch. Dad has gotten up to take the min pin out and there was a girl screaming and crying at our back door. Dad let her in and came and told me and mom to get up NOW!!!
    I walked into the living room and I gasped. I thought the poor girl had been raped. Her bra and shirt had been ripped almost off, she had no shoes on , her eyes were bruised and bloody, her mouth was busted opened, she was screaming in pain with neck and jaw pain( she couldn't even drink water). We called 911 immediately.
    We then tried to calm her down as we waited, we got out of her that her mom(next door neighbor) had left her when she was 6 years old( shes 21 now), so her dad raised her. Her dad died last year and he left everything to her, this pissed her mom off. Her mom tracked her down and her mom begged her to spend xmas with her and the boyfriend. Well I guess the mom had been drinking heavey.
    I guess the mom threw her down, stomped on her head, and punched her in the mouth. The ambulance came and they said she had serious neck injuries. The police went over and interviewed the mom and boyfriend for 2 hours and guess what the cops and the two idiots came out laughing and joking. No freaking charges. WTF is going on, it seems like the victim always gets screwed.
    Im pretty bitter cause I went through the same shit with the cops during my husbands psychotic shit. They told me that they couldnt kidnap him and take him by force to the hospital..... unless of course he harms or kills me. I hate to see the poor girl tommorrow, she looked like a monster

I don't know about your town, but thank god that she ended up at your door where people that cared for others could take care of her.

Comment

Quoth Lyse View Post
      I don't know about your town, but thank god that she ended up at your door where people that cared for others could take care of her.
      yeah really.. like I said I thought she had been raped and dumped off( since we live in the middle of nowhere. She was so scared and screaming.
      Me and mom had to button what was left of her poor shirt. It just makes me want to fricking cry.

Comment

OK that's horrible. Why aren't they pressing charges if she was that badly beaten up??
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

What MoonCat said. What is wrong with the police????
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

That's horrible. I'm glad you were able to get her help. But...seriously, WTF is wrong with the police?!?!
            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Hey guys -

Terrible situation and we are sympathetic, but this is way over the top and into Fratching. Please feel free to repost over there.

Thanks.
              "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
              X