X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it "Nightfall" yet?
    Last edited by dalesys; 03-13-2015, 03:53 AM. Reason: fix linky ouroboros
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Your link doesn't work, dalesys.
      The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

I loved my photography class that I took in middle school... It was so amazing to take a photo and develop it myself, start to finish. That would be a great thing for this person to do, just to learn the process. I have to admit that I like learning how to do things from scratch. I have captured wild yeast to bake sourdough bread. I would also love to make my own lye from ashes, to make soap. Just see if I can do it, if that makes sense.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
          Then I showed him this movie from 1905, and it blew his mind.
          During the previous decade, I worked as a civilian for the Coast Guard on Yerba Buena Island. I lived in the East Bay, but worked halfway across the Bay Bridge, in the middle of San Francisco Bay. I occasionally had to go on business to the waterfront in San Francisco. I just looked at that movie, and found it amazing that the Embarcadero area, and the Ferry Building at the end of Market Street, have changed so little. The same, track-lined street is still there, only there's asphalt and cement, where the movie showed basically a dirt road.
          Who hears all your prayers? Why, the NSA, of course!

Comment

Working...
          X