Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"your order has been recieved, but there is no tracking information available...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "your order has been recieved, but there is no tracking information available...

...at this time, please try again later".

The online store I am a phone CSR for has just revamped their website. In the process the tracking system customers can use has briefly stopped working. Our standard shipping takes 3-10 business days to arrive. The error message customers see instead of tracking info is the same as the title of my post.

So of course I've had 15 calls over the last day that consist of "The tracking information says I've gotten my order but I haven't", oddly my system still shows tracking so I give them the real tracking. But some of these people the lack of logic is AMAZING, they will call about orders placed a day or two ago.

I've been trying to get the tech team to change the error message to "your order has been processed, but not tracking information is available at this time, please try again latter" But of course they won't. Oh well.
Working...
X