This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attempted theft at the diner

There's a diner that's near my work. I usually go there for omlettes. I just got back from there just now. While I was waiting for my order, I heard some commotion. One of the workers was yelling for some guy to come back. At first I thought it was a dine and dash, but what I over heard was this.

SC was at the front register making change. Once the cahsier turned away the SC stole some candy that had a price clearly marked on the outside of the container.

As a side note, the item I ordered had chorizo. At first I read it as "chozo." I guess it's clear what's on my mind and for once it's not sex.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

He tried to steal candy instead of money? My brain just stopped.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

You shouldn't eat Chozo, even if they do look like chicken.
      "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        I guess it's clear what's on my mind and for once it's not sex.
        I dunno, the way Samus fills out that zero suit...
        EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CANCER AND MADNESS. (Gravekeeper)
        ~-~
        Also, I have been told that I am sarcastic. I don’t know where anyone would get such an impression.(Gravekeeper again)

Comment

I had no idea there was a new Metroid game coming out until I saw an ad for it yesterday. Of course, my Wii hasn't been hooked up in nearly a year, either.
          The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth Aisling View Post
            I dunno, the way Samus fills out that zero suit...
            And now my mind's back to where it was.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Now, imagine a Chozo Samus... wait, no. Eww.

Comment

Quoth unholypet View Post
                Now, imagine a Chozo Samus... wait, no. Eww.
                But she's infused with Chozo blood, so technically she is a Chozo Samus.
                "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Working...
                X