This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth SixFortyK View Post
    I don't think there is any full proof way to keep them away from closed checkstands. There is always one who will pretend not to see the obvious signage. They will even ignore the physical obstructions.
    Have you tried razor wire and minefields?
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Once back when we had to clock in/out at the registers, I came around and there's a little kid standing behind the till. Just standing, staring at me. I say something nice like "hi, you aren't really supposed to be here, can you find your mom?" But as being nice almost never works, the kid just stares silently. So I say "No. Out." In the same tone I use for dogs and cats. Kid leaves, parent is nowhere to be found, and I don't get in trouble.

People will occasionally come behind the cutting counter, and it's like, why do you think that's okay? We don't have money, but we still could trip on you, or turn and whack you with a bolt of fabric, and you are getting in the way. I get the evil eye when I ask them to leave.
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Back in the days of yore, when I had just started working in retail, I'd wait til a line was done with before leaving for a break/to go home/etc. Now tho, if it's time for my break or home time... fuck them. I will process the customer I'm serving, then my sign goes up and I'm gone. End of.

At the petrol station, the same thing applies to queues of cars at closing time. When it's the end of the day, then that's it. If you didn't make it inside before 10pm, then that's just your tough luck, sucks to be you, cones are blocking off the entrance and you can just fuck off.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
        X