Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll boink brother and you can't stop me... (eeeeewness)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll boink brother and you can't stop me... (eeeeewness)

This is a story that recently happened to a friend of mine that owns a bed and breakfast near a large national park.

It starts off harmless enough. The parents involved in this delighful tale booked 2 rooms 1 for themselves and one for their 16 year old daughter and 13 year old son.
    Not knowing the childrens ages when they booked the rooms my friend though nothing of it.
    When they arrived he offered them a free upgrade to another room so the girl could have more privacy.
    She proceeded to have a fit, yelling at him he could not stop her from sleeping (she used a far more vulgar term) with her brother.
    He looked at the parents - they just grinned at each other remarking how great it is to have children that are so close.
    They left the next morning and the next time they called for a reservation he said they were booked up solid.
    Please excuse me while I vomit.
    They had a southern accent but I though this kind of thing had died out...

Please tell me that you're joking, did she really say that she was going to screw her brother?
    ......../\
    ....../__\
    ..../\...../\
    ../__\../__\

Comment

From what I was told she did not only say it but actually did it. Dirty sheets don't lie - urgh . I guess you could always hope she just wet the bed...

Comment

um...

excuse me..

*cue the banjos*
        Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Quoth Spork4pedro View Post

*cue the banjos*
          *cues Dinozzo/McGee singing "dueling banjos"*

As for the rest of that.....
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
            *cues Dinozzo/McGee singing "dueling banjos"
            Damn it! You read my mind!

Ewwww, I'd hoped that inbreeding had died out!
            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

If one of the kids was 13, he could call the cops. Somehow I doubt that is legal regardless of what 16 year old is doing the, uh, boinking.

Comment

Damn it. I had an Osmonds joke all queued up in my head before the 'what the fucking balls?!' reaction completely took over. Gimme that brain bleach.
                My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Quoth MournBlade View Post
                  He looked at the parents - they just grinned at each other remarking how great it is to have children that are so close.
                  Please don't tell me that the parents were brother and sister too..............
                  Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                    Please don't tell me that the parents were brother and sister too..............
                    Aw Cletus-you're the best husband-and son-a mother could have.
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I think all of us might need the industrial strength brain bleach for this one. But I don't think there is enough to get the job done properly.
                      Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                      Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

All I can say is wow.

Comment

Quoth Sleepwalker View Post
                          If one of the kids was 13, he could call the cops. Somehow I doubt that is legal regardless of what 16 year old is doing the, uh, boinking.
                          And that's on top of the fact that incest is illegal in most places. Make that two for cop calling, even after the fact.
                          "You are the dumbest smart person I have ever met in my life!" Will Smith, 'I, Robot'.

"You LOSE! Good day, sir!" Gene Wilder, 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory'.

Comment

Y'Know, I used to think those "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad!" greeting cards were just a joke....
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                              Y'Know, I used to think those "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad!" greeting cards were just a joke....
                              Kind of makes me sad I didn't make them first to take advantage of the obvious market that exists for them.

The southern accent rules out Vermonters at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X