Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll boink brother and you can't stop me... (eeeeewness)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

California is 18 too, surprisingly. 16 is more common. Even Kansas AoC is 16
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

In many states the age of consent depends on the age of the partner. Consenting to have sex with an adult was a different thing than just consenting to have sex with a peer. I think it's intended to prevent the courts from being clogged with parents of horny teen girls suing the entire football team. If the two people are both under 18 but over 14-ish, then it could be okay. I recall that in CA in the 1990s there was something about there being a maximum 2-year difference in age so long as both were under 18 (15 & 17 was okay, but 15 and 18 was not). This meant that a 17 and 19 year old should not being doing it, but enforcement usually depended upon parental outrage.

So in the OP's case a 13 and a 16 year old should definitely not be together, incest notwithstanding.
      Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

my reading comprehension sucks before my 2nd cup of coffee.

Alabama isn't a fan

13A-6-62 (a) A person commits the crime of rape in the second degree if: ...
        (1) Being 16 years old or older, he or she engages in sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite sex less than 16 and more than 12 years old; provided, however, the actor is at least two years older than the member of the opposite sex.

Connecticut is.. detailed.
        Connecticut recognizes that minors who are at least 13 can consent to sexual activity if (and only if) there is less than a 3-year age difference. For example:

* A 13-year-old can consent to any 15-year-old.
        * A 15-year-old can consent to any 17-year-old.
        * A 15-year-old born on February 1st can consent to a 18-year-old born on January 1st. This is just under a 3-year age difference.
        * A 15-year-old born on January 1st cannot consent to an 18-year-old born on February 1st. This is just over, and illegal.
        Last edited by Whiskey; 08-20-2010, 03:46 PM.
        Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

It was something my parents looked up back when I was in high school. I had a boyfriend who they did NOT like, and as soon as he turned 18 they let me know that since I was only 16 they'd press statutory rape charges on him if they found out we were having sex.

Good thing they never found out.
          Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

You know, I'm still desperately hoping that maybe this was all a huge joke, and someone just jacked off on the sheets before they left. Please, please . . .
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
              The southern accent rules out Vermonters at least.
              Well, we Vermonters are open-minded and all that, but I think we evolved past inbreeding loooong ago, what with our emphasis on nature conservation and all that!

I'm guessing they were from anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon line.

When they entered the lobby, was their a faint sound of banjos and the smell of moonshine???
              Last edited by LillFilly; 08-20-2010, 04:56 PM.
              "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Is there any possibility these were step children? I mean it's not cool either way, but at least if they were step siblings there'd be no blood relation.
                "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

All I can say is...
                  There had to be DUMB in the water today. - Summerfly413

Comment

Ew Ew Ew Ew Ew.

This is not the Dark Ages where the best way to keep the blood pure was to keep it in the family. This is a heavily populated world, find someone other than someone you're related to.

I hope they both get some mental help.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth MournBlade View Post
                      He looked at the parents - they just grinned at each other remarking how great it is to have children that are so close.
                      Am I the only one who seems to have planted herself in the "parents are so naive they have no clue their kids are fucking" camp? Their reaction seems to point firmly to that. They just might be saying, "Oh, Johnny and Jill are so close like a brother sister should be! How cute!"
                      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

They should be taken away from their non parents and be put into separate foster homes.
                        ......../\
                        ....../__\
                        ..../\...../\
                        ../__\../__\

Comment

I'll join the "call the cops" party, and where's the rest of that brain bleach?

Aaahhh. Much better.

Ye gods, humans are a screwed-up bunch, aren't we . . .

Comment

I know the Maury show can be fake, but this one episode a few years back really, really disturbed me.

There was a guy and a girl, who had known their entire life that they may have th same father, were a couple anyway, fucked anyway, got engaged anyway, had a baby together anyway, and sure enough, the DNA test proved they were half brother and sister.

And they stayed together.

I really hope that was fake.
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

At least the girl knew it was wrong enough to FLIP THE HELL OUT. After all, the person checking them in knew nothing about the situation and did not insinuate in any way that he did. Clearly it's some kind of raw nerve.

Pardon me while I puke.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                                Y'Know, I used to think those "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad!" greeting cards were just a joke....
                                The best jokes have some basis in fact.

I agree with contacting the police and the child protection bureaucracy.

I could use some myself
                                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                                X