Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will never be polite again in traffic!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will never be polite again in traffic!

Yesterday, there was an accident in front of the local elementary school. The middle lane was blocked, so we all had to use the far left lane. I was already in this lane when I came up to a woman in a small car, looked like an old Hyundai. In any case, I slowed down and waved her to get over so she could go around the smashed car. As she got over, she slooowwwwllly eased in, then slooowwwwllly moved on ahead, while looking at the smashed up car. Then, the light turned yellow and finally to red when she decided to step hard on the gas! Needless to say, I was stuck at the red light.

At least she made it! Oh, and never once did she wave back or mouth a "Thank you!" to me. That's the last time I'm polite to someone in traffic.

You aren't nice to people because of how much they deserve it.

You are nice to people because you are a nice person.

You deserve to be a nice person. Do not let a douchebag add bitterness to your soul.

Comment

It's called rubbernecking. It's never going to stop because deep down, everyone is attracted to just the smallest amount of morbidity. Just deal with it. She didn't do it on purpose. I'm sure that at least once or twice in your life you've slowed down just enough to see something like that.
      Random conversation:
      Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
      DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Working...
      X