Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She grins at him, clears away her plates and joins him in the kitchen as he cooks his breakfast, pointing out where some things are.

"So we're going to an exhibit on the jaguar god of the underworld tonight, nothing fancy, I'll asume you know how to not only make yourself look friendly and glad hand if need be, but also when to button to your lip and follow when necessary?"
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

"I will do my best. Academia is a bit different from the 'real world', but I think I can pass muster. As to the God L ((Note : Not sure if this is accurate or not..but seems to be))..we might want to go in really prepared..he is known for dark rituals and magic."
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

"Treat everyone you meet like they are all going to give you grant money if you handle them the right way, as for what we're dealing with? no clue, might be any of the objects we find. I'd like to see what you think....listen to your gut, Ms Fredricks is rarely wrong."
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

*nods* Finishes cooking, and then finishes eating. "Ready when you are." ((that is it until later I am afraid..will be back later though))
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

((no excuse from me this time...life happened))

"pack for a couple of days,should be a tux in your closet that should fit,meet me at the car in 10 minutes."

As they prepare to head out Ted sees her talking and laughing with a young woman, then upon seeing him turns that smile to him as well and says "This is the owner of this little bed and breakfast leena, shes even impressed with your cooking and cleaning skills, makes artie look like a chump."

Comment

He chuckles. "He must be a very poor cook. Pleasure to meet you."

Comment

Both women grin at him, then Leena, speaking in a rather soft spoken manner, says "I'll keep an eye on your things, and when you return I'll give you a more formal tour of the house. Artie is waiting on both of you."

Samara just kinda rolls her eyes then picking up a backpack near the door and a garment bag she walks out leaving the door slightly ajar behind her.

Comment

Follows her, into a brave new world (for him)

Comment

she drives them out further into the middle of nowhere (if that is possible), and stops outside the most rundown rustbucket of a building built near one of the taller hills. Here she parks and steps out walking towards the small door set in one side.

Comment

He follows, not having been told differently, still wishing he knew more about what was going on. He is half expecting somebody to jump out and tell him he has been 'Punk'd'.

Comment

She pulls open the door with relative ease, and walks inside, soon as he gets close to the door a old school football appears out of nowhere and lands at his feet.

Comment

He looks confused at the football, looks around to see who if anybody might have thrown it. "Hey, what is this football doing here?" he calls to the woman. If he sees somebody around who might have thrown it, he will pick it up and give it back..if not he will first examine it.

Comment

she pokes her head back out, confusion showing for just a moment, "oh...artie's trick on new comers....throw it as hard as you want in any direction..."

Comment

He picks it up and does so. "O...k. From what you were saying earlier..I'm not touching anything unless somebody says it is ok." He chuckles.

Comment

"most of these things are harmless, I'll show you the dark vault sometime THATS the stuff you wanna stay clear of..."

they both watch the football that he threw fly off into the wild blue yonder. "come on inside, that thing won't come back for a while."

She leads him in through a starkly white hall way in total contrast to the shabby outside, then punches a code and scans her eye into another door at the far end.

"welcome to what I call a portal into never never land."

Comment

Working...
                                X