This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's use EVERY talent!

I'll say this for Bossman: he certainly makes use of all available talents.

He asked me today to print out some of my comics. I guess he was serious about adding a comic strip to the company newsletter.

I made 2 based on Accounting jokes. One is rather plain and simple. The other is pretty... well, it's not conservative, and might scare him a little. But it's good to have options. ^^

Practical Advice

Crazy Accountant
    Last edited by HorrorFrogPrincess; 09-18-2009, 07:49 AM.
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Oooh well done! Those are very good comics too - love the pun in the first one
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Those are awesome!
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

I love them! I bet if he uses the first one, some will be offended. Serves them right, too.

Comment

Quoth mandaliz8704 View Post
          I love them! I bet if he uses the first one, some will be offended. Serves them right, too.
          One only hopes...

When I gave him the printouts, he kept asking if I drew them. Took a few times to convince him that, yes, it IS possible to create understandable images manually. XD

I guess he's not artistically inclined.
          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I like the 2nd one best! But yes, #1 is good too. Heheh.

Cutenoob
            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

I love both of them ... the first is really appropriate in todays economy but I adore the second one ... I keep wondering if I can claim my cat as a dependant, or maybe the chickens =)
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
              X