Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! I'm gonna do my best to tough it out, I'll just have to do my best to keep my cool when my patience gets tested!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
      Thanks guys! I'm gonna do my best to tough it out, I'll just have to do my best to keep my cool when my patience gets tested!
      *gives hugs and cookies to Blas*

Want some? I've got chocolate chip.
      Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

Good going, girl! Now, just chant...."2 more weeks. 2 more weeks. 2 more weeks."
        If the dept. falls on its ass after you leave, just smile and say "I'm happy where I'm at now" and don't forget to reward yourself for this too!

Take yourself out to dinner? Homemade brownies? Hmm....what else...

Cutenoob
        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

It'll be enough of a reward to watch that department fall completely apart.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
            (and you can guess, I've upset the people who use and abuse me the most and get me in trouble the most)
            Aww, poor widdle babies are going to be sooo saaad to lose their pwecious meal-ticket. Guess they'll have to find a new chew-toy. Can someone get me the world's smallest violin? Oh, here it is
            Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

I do feel kind of bad that they will find another "meal ticket"....and it's probably going to be another poor, hardworking soul

Comment

I find it more likely they will fall behind in numbers and higher ups will start looking into why they are no longer making their numbers and heads will roll.
                I can dream can't I?

Comment

You're sort of right, but there are enough hard working people left where numbers won't exactly plummet down to nothing (although truth be told, there are more Do Nothings and Snails than there are hard workers, but as you can imagine, the hard workers do at least twice the amount of work in one shift) but I know that when shit rolls downhill, there won't be me to blame anymore

Comment

Working...
                  X