This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my employer

I get to work from home, work at any time of the day that works for me, as long as I have my writing assignments in by midnight CST.
    The company is doing a "We have lots of writers, but only a few write, so we're doing a sweep. Those who write for us regularly need not worry. Your job is safe."

I'm on that list. I took a break due to family issues, and I'm back. The company is very easy going, there's only a few things you have to do. #1 is write in a professional manner and get your stuff turned in to your editor on time.

The company itself I don't think actually has an office. We're all online. We email our writing to our editors, our articles and blogs get put up on various web sites, and we get paid via paypal. Meanwhile our CEO goes to different businesses and pimps her writers out with a "You don't need in house writers, let my writers write about what ever it is. We have the knowledge to make spread your blogs to where they will be seen and you only have to pay for the writing. You don't need to hire a person to write for you."

I've even written reports on companies because it was what the customer wanted.

The only time my job gives me fits is when my key words are too vague. "System32? What about System32?"

:O

I want your job! How do I get your job?
    EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CANCER AND MADNESS. (Gravekeeper)
    ~-~
    Also, I have been told that I am sarcastic. I don’t know where anyone would get such an impression.(Gravekeeper again)

Comment

I sent you a PM w/ some info.

Comment

Yeah, I want your job too. I like to write things, as a matter of fact I maintain a blog myself. However, I am prone to profanity on my blog.

Comment

Well, I try not to curse at all in order to keep my ability to think in a professional tone. Also why I haven't tried to learn the local pidgin. I don't want to catch myself writing in it when I'm getting paid.
          To make enough to pay the bills I have to have several writing assignments going at once, and each is 1k words a day. I've gotten good at pulling a couple hundred words out of my ass with little to no info to go on.
          I don't want to say the company name on a public forum cause I don't want anyone to trace the company to this site. If you have writing skills let me know and I'll pass on the company info. Just be prepared for them to ask for a couple writing samples. They have a few styles of writer they hire, but its all for companies and their products/services.

Comment

Yes they are hiring.

Comment

Please send me a pm with that info! I write fiction, but if you give me money, I'll happily bs with the best of them about whatever you need bs'in.
              Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

That sounds really cool, I'd definitely be interested as well.

Comment

Can you please pm me too? thank you.
                  "Beam me up Scotty there is no intelligent life down here."

Comment

I'd also like a PM about this

Oh my, what have you started?
                    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

OK PMs sent. I don't suggest you send in any fiction if you send in writing samples. Send in writing about things like internet marketing, real estate, forclosures, etc... of just let them pick and write on demand.

Comment

Working...
                      X