Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I don't vent, I will do something that I will regret.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I don't vent, I will do something that I will regret.

I have to pay a fine for a screwup I did. I'm really embarrassed, because this screwup should never have happened - but it did.

It was agreed that I would pay Tightass Corporation the fee in monthly installments.

So what happened?

Oh, well, you see, the agreement said that I would pay the fine starting with an invoice issued some time ago. Since said invoice wasn't even PAID for more than a month, they are expecting me to pay TWO installments THIS MONTH.

Right. Against the terms of the agreement. Might I add, I just can't afford it. We agreed on installments to be paid once per month, not multiple times per month.

Oh, but it gets better. Dumb is "in charge" of this little matter. Dumb is just as incompetent as the others in her department. Just as unprofessional, too. Since I refused to pay twice in one month, she just WENT AHEAD AND TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF MY OUTSTANDING INVOICES.

I have never in my life been so close to calling up someone and screaming obscenities, insults, and vile threats. I even picked up my cell phone, I was so close. Yes, it's highly unprofessional to call up a bureaucrat and insult them, and illegal to tell someone what you'll do to them if you ever see their ugly, stupid, incompetent, asshole, bureaucratic, pathetic excuse for a face again. But I want to SO much!

How much more has to happen at this place before I FINALLY get my dream job, where I never have to put up with "people" like this again?

*Gives hugs and cookies*

Ouch, sounds like those idiots are made of suck, you need some time to yourself to calm down, why not pour yourself a nice hot luxurious bath? that does the trick for me.
    "You can only try so hard to look like you are working before actually doing your work seems easy in comparison" -My Boss

CW: So what exactly do you do in retentions?
    Me: ummm, I ....retent stuff?

Comment

They're made of suck, all right. I have never in my life wanted to hurt someone the way I do right now. Even now, I'm sorely tempted to call Dumb's cell phone and rip her several new assholes. Which would be redundant, because she's just one giant asshole.

I told her I'm contacting my attorney. Her response?

"Let us know what happens. Thank you for your understanding."

If there is any way I can do it, I will sue that worthless piece of shit right down to the scummy ground under her cloven hooves. I will take her for everything she has ever had. I will impoverish her for the rest of her existence.

And I will say, "Thank you for your understanding."

Comment

If she took money she wasn't allowed to, that's theft. Have her arrested.

Comment

I talked to a lawyer, and he said that the agreement makes sense (insofar as ANYTHING surrounding this situation makes sense). He said that this is the common interpretation. He also suggested that I stop focusing on this bullshit, before I make myself sick.

Comment

Working...
          X