This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
    I mean, if he wants you to just give in to every SC that comes along, (which is what so many pizza chains do) then I guess that's his decision.
    Yep, cater to the SCs, give in when they yell, demand and threaten. Then the boss wonders why he's not making enough money and all of the customers have become assholes.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
      WOW!
      Unbelievable!
      The sucky customer stories just get more incredible.
      Totally. The sucktomers are getting more and more entitled because companies like mine are letting them do whatever they want. We can afford it financially (our sales have been through the roof since December, except the last week) but pizza places and other restaurants have a small profit margin. The O.P.'s boss has no business sense.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
        "Mister, if you don't shut the fuck up I'm gonna kick 100% of your ass!"
        Please tell me I'm not the only person that read that in Red Foreman's voice
        If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
          Please tell me I'm not the only person that read that in Red Foreman's voice
          That was actually from Fast Times at Ridgemont High but I could see Red saying it, too.

Comment

Better to lose your job than cave in to assholes like that. I'm willing to knock him out and lost my job at the same time after a threat against me. Preemptive action.

Comment

Working...
            X