it.
    I just want to tell them to take the change, put it in a jar
    like everyone else, and when its full take it to the bank,
    or to the coin machine.

Comment

Quoth Roland View Post
      20 seconds would make you fast, compared to the ones
      I've been getting lately.

Nah, I've been in a depression all week. This just reinforces that I'm a horrible human being and shouldn't be out in public. I hope I die soon.
      Last edited by EricKei; 04-25-2016, 08:15 PM. Reason: snip

Comment

Sounds like your week was about as good as the last
        couple I've had. 70 hour weeks, with about 6 of those
        days being non stop work because I had to go straight
        from one job to the second with no break in between.

I am beginning to think there is an upper limit to how
        much time a person should spend working a register.

Comment

These will be the same people who will complain because they waited too long in line. Right after they just held everyone else up.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
            Nah, I've been in a depression all week. This just reinforces that I'm a horrible human being and shouldn't be out in public. I hope I die soon.
            Awww but I like and your not horrible at all

Comment

The one that gets me are the cashiers that look like a deer in the headlights when you give them extra change so that you get bills back, for instance the amount is $6.25, so you give them $21.25 so you can get $15.00 back. It's usually when the line up is busy, or somewhere like the drive-thru where the poor cashiers are going at break neck speed to get as many transactions done in as short a time as possible. I always try to have change ready so that they cashier can plug the amount into the machine and let it tell them what to give back, and save them the hassle of trying to do advanced math during rush hour.

Comment

Quoth BigBird View Post
                The one that gets me are the cashiers that look like a deer in the headlights when you give them extra change so that you get bills back, for instance the amount is $6.25, so you give them $21.25 so you can get $15.00 back.
                I hate this, too...it's like, you don't even have to do the math yourself, just input the damn money. Even worse is when they try to hand the extra change back, and are like, "Oh, you gave me too much...!" No, I gave you exactly what I wanted to. I always try to "round off" change to the nearest $5 or $0.50.

Comment

Working...
                X