This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteers needed!

Since I've had a few people mention that they'd be happy to help with copyediting material on the front pages, I'm going to ask for volunteers.

The stuff that's on there does need a little editing here or there - I have to work in a rush most of the time. I simply don't have time to do everything required. However, what I need more than anything else is people to help harvest the tales from the forums so we can get a rocking swathe of posts on the site. This will free me up the time I need to do other things - I'm going to work on the T-shirts side of things in the near future, for example.

If you're interested in harvesting tales and correcting any typos etc and getting them ready for the front page of the site, please PM me directly. I can't say that I'll be able to take everyone who offers, but I don't want to overload people with stuff.

The reward? You'll be credited with having helped by harvesting those tales - nothing more and nothing less. The site is here for everyone - I run it because I and many others get something out of it, so I'm looking for likeminded people to help out.

I also have other ideas, but we can get along with those once this is nicely under way.

Rapscallion

I've got six volunteers, and that should be enough for now - thanks folks!

This should get us caught back up on the front page

Rapscallion

Comment

The first batch of forumer-harvested tales are now on the front pages. You can thank Boozy, Writer Cath, and Purplecat 41877 for thw ork on these

Rapscallion

Comment

More tales are on the front page courtesy of Purplecat

Rapscallion

Comment

I do have more to stick on the front pages, but in the interest of getting that place fuller, if anyone else wants to volunteer, PM me.

I don't bite.

Much.

Ish.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
          X