This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, look

when I can strip the wall to the sheetrock with my fingers that means "wallpaper, you're doing it wrong."

Also, that is the ugliest shade of purple I've ever seen, and why did you paint your bathroom black!!
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Actually, I have a bathroom that would look nice in black, though I hadn't thought of it until your post. Maybe... at least, it would look better than it does now. Black with white trim, cabinet, etc.

And it would cover the hot pink the lower 1/3 is now nicely. Of course, the blue carpet would have to go, but it needs to anyway. (only Grandma... )
    Last edited by HYHYBT; 04-15-2010, 04:27 PM.
    Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

I mean, I really shouldn't be talking, I painted mine bright orange, but the thought of a black bathroom makes me claustrophobic.

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
        [...], and why did you paint your bathroom black!!
        Maybe he saw a red door?

The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I've seen a black bedroom that was really cool (had flourescent "splatters" thrown around), but I've never seen a black bathroom.

I bet it could work really well, if done right.

I'm willing to bet this one wasn't done right.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
            Maybe he saw a red door?

Aaand that song is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the week. Thanks.

Comment

Aaand that song is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the week. Thanks.
              At least it's better than, say having Achey Breaky Heart stuck in your head for the rest of the week....

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                At least it's better than, say having Achey Breaky Heart stuck in your head for the rest of the week....

^-.-^
                Curse you!

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post

^-.-^
                  AGH! *turns on Paint it Black in the hopes the better music will drown out Achey Breaky Heart.*
                  Coworker: Distro of choice?
                  Me: Gentoo.
                  Coworker: Ahh. A Masochist. I thought so.

Comment

... I see a dead whore and I want her painted ...

Wasn't the sequel to Achy Breaky Heart about a yeast infection?
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

why did you paint your bathroom black!!
                      If it's from years ago, a black bathroom could double for a photographic darkroom...

Comment

Quoth Midorikawa View Post
                        AGH! *turns on Paint it Black in the hopes the better music will drown out Achey Breaky Heart.*
                        if you can find it the firewater cover beats the stones version hands down....
                        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth promobob View Post
                          If it's from years ago, a black bathroom could double for a photographic darkroom...
                          Trust me, not enough room, plus, window that's large enough that it's difficult to cover tightly.

Comment

Working...
                          X