This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YUCK!!

This is a faucet that was returned today. The customer claims it was leaking.

The customer says it was in his kitchen, and the receipt showed that it was less than a year old. (Purchased late last summer.)

Man...I hope I don't cut myself when I'm handling it.
    I think I'm up to date on my tetanus, but I'm not sure.

Personally, I think he was pulling a fast one.
    He had purchased it at another store, but our company has a policy that their stores take items back regardless of which particular site it was purchased at.

I am thinking he didn't take it back to his local store because he put his old faucet in the box and got his money back for it. (Man, I almost hope so, because I would seriously hate to think what his kitchen actually looks like, based on this.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ree; 04-20-2010, 02:22 AM.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

How'd he get my grandmother's faucet? I replaced that stupid thing last spring. And t looked JUST LIKE THAT. Dang, he's got some HARD hard water.
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
      How'd he get my grandmother's faucet? I replaced that stupid thing last spring. And t looked JUST LIKE THAT. Dang, he's got some HARD hard water.
      Ummm...a lot of that is dirt. Just plain old filth.

Yeah, some of the underside is lime buildup, but the rest of it is just greasy, grimy crap.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Being a major clean freak, I just can't imagine that anybody could have that in their house. In the kitchen, no less. Gross!
        "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth freeatlast View Post
          Being a major clean freak, I just can't imagine that anybody could have that in their house. In the kitchen, no less. Gross!
          i'm not a clean freak and even i find that nasty as hell. freakin' gross.
          If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
          ^_^

Comment

eeww nasty!

I''m really going to have to stop reading CS while eating breakfast
            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Quoth freeatlast View Post
              I'm not a neat freak. I'm a newly married guy who's had a "meh. I'll get to it later" attitude towards cleaning, and even _I_ would never let things get _THAT_ bad.
              Coworker: Distro of choice?
              Me: Gentoo.
              Coworker: Ahh. A Masochist. I thought so.

Comment

Working...
              X