Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I'm in the stores with Child Rum, I "quack". People look at me when I do this. I'm always getting odd looks, but it doesn't bother me. I do it periodically just to see if Child Rum is listening to me. And when she's not around, and I panic, I start to quack really loudly. People look at me like I've gone off my rocker, but then when Child comes up quacking right back, they just go back to whatever they were doing.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
      Piggy?

Bacon?

BACON!

*Noms on*
      Friggin 'ell -- you're too close to me! I need that hand back too.

I see that old posts were not wrong... it IS all about the bacon.. sigh, how about an ear instead?
      Make a list of important things to do today.
      At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
      Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

Quoth r2cagle View Post
        Friggin 'ell -- you're too close to me! I need that hand back too.

I see that old posts were not wrong... it IS all about the bacon.. sigh, how about an ear instead?
        It's ALWAYS been about the bacon. For YEARS.

*Nom nom noms*

IT'S BACON!

*SLURPS*
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
          Piggy?

Bacon?

BACON!

*Noms on*
          RetailWorkhorses won't BELIEVE its not bacon!
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
            Oh crap! You had to say that to him within ear shot!
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Wish I'd seen this one a little earlier.

I have strong cat-like tendencies myself, and meow and mew a lot. I've been known to hiss (usually at my cat when she's misbehaving) from time to time as well.

Yay animal like peoples!!

... except the dog ones. :P

Comment

O_o All animal people rock. Dog people scare me though. But sometimes thats ok.

Ironically, I was listening to an requiem on youtube when you post it.

~ Plaidman. Who has many strange tastes.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I was barking in response to the little yappy dog outside today. Our cat the younger was just inside the open door, and he just had to come over and investigate the "new animal" in his territory.

Among my other managerie noises, I do chicken b'kaws, sheep bleetings, moos, different dog barks...

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                    It's BACON! <333333

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                    Oh crap! You had to say that to him within ear shot!
                    Yes. Yes, she did.

Quoth Null Requiem View Post
                    I have strong cat-like tendencies myself, and meow and mew a lot.
                    KITTEH.

Quoth Null Requiem View Post
                    ... except the dog ones. :P
                    I resemble that remark. *Blows a raspberry*

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                    Dog people scare me though. But sometimes thats ok.
                    You I slurp.

*SLURP*
                    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                      When I'm in the stores with Child Rum, I "quack". People look at me when I do this. I'm always getting odd looks, but it doesn't bother me. I do it periodically just to see if Child Rum is listening to me. And when she's not around, and I panic, I start to quack really loudly. People look at me like I've gone off my rocker, but then when Child comes up quacking right back, they just go back to whatever they were doing.
                      see, that's not crazy. that's good parenting! kids are always running through stores yelling "MOOOOOM!!!!!!" but if a kid's running through the store quacking...she'll be easier to find!

side note: one of my friends recently posted on facebook that he's discovered how to tell a duck to...well, duck.
                      Actually three long quacks. There is a flock of ducks that stay on campus all year and I randomly talk with them. When I did three long quacks, this lone duck ran for the grass and pressed himself to the ground like there was danger nearby.
                      If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
                      ^_^

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
                        side note: one of my friends recently posted on facebook that he's discovered how to tell a duck to...well, duck.
                        I MUST try this. That and try to figure out how to communicate with the geese. Although I'm not sure they're smart enough for it to be worth the try.

Comment

Quoth Magpie View Post
                          I MUST try this. That and try to figure out how to communicate with the geese. Although I'm not sure they're smart enough for it to be worth the try.
                          Geese are smarter than most people think. And meaner.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Oh yeah, I am a huge meower

Started way back in college..it was easier to "meow" across the quad to call to my friends then yell their rather common names.

I hiss a great deal as well, when annoyed or crowded or instead of human-swearin (I was hissin at the Sox past few days...oh, I purr as well. I purrrrred at the Yanks )

I have noticed I wil meow for no reason at all....I think I may have picked that up from one of my cats, lol
                            "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                            "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                              Geese are smarter than most people think. And meaner.
                              Nah, I know they're vicious, so I doubt they're meaner than I think. I know the danger signs - the Toronto zoo has signs up telling people how to tell when the geese are about to attack. However, it's not hard for them to be smarter than I think. I stand by my assertion that anything, especially if known for being edible, which allows you to get within a metre, bend down to its eye level and say "you look yummy!", has issues. Especially if all it does is blink at you and slowly move to where the grass is better.

Comment

I rawr a lot. Quite literally just turn to my boyfriend and go "rawr" And depending on my tone he'll know what I want.

Comment

Working...
                                X