Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty sure I'm gonna get terminated....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
    wtf? She has to get the card and then they don't pay her enough to get it? What happened to her job?
    Nothing. She just showed them the denial letter and the subject got dropped for ALL employees in that particular store. Honestly her trying to get it first out of her shift saved her whole shift...

Quoth Aisling View Post
    Nobody made her use it.
    She also didn't get one nor does she have any credit cards. Medical debt is killing her instead.

Comment

I know when I was hired at my job, we had to sign something that said if we got one of our store credit cards and got behind in payments, they could take the money we owed directly from our paycheck.. if you defaulted, it could mean termination.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        It's probably just another one of those asinine things they teach in business school nowadays, like never promote from within and when all else fails, cut payroll.
        Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Thank you, I needed a good laugh. I totally need to make a sign like that and bring it to work.
        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Another brilliant corporate policy. You're a little late making a payment, so what's the solution? Terminate you, so you can't make the payments AT ALL! Good one, Corporate! Assholes!!!
          Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

Working...
          X