This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth SongsOfDragons View Post
    AccountingDrone: It's semi-skimmed milk, not skimmed, that's stuff's white water yeuch!! I don't know what semi would be over there...one of the 1 or 2% or something mayhaps.
    skim is evil ... we actually buy some oriental version of dried milk that is whole milk. We pick it up at a chinese grocery in Hartford CT. Great for cooking with but still has that odd flat taste of other powdered milks. My favorite thing to do is make egg custard with it, the vanilla and splenda cover the flat taste.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Our fridge has seven temperature settings, and ours is currently on three. I don't have the manual for it any more (I think it got lost in the last move); should I turn it to a bigger number?
      Google the model of the refrigerator. You may be able to find he manual online.

Comment

Quoth strawbabies View Post
        Google the model of the refrigerator. You may be able to find he manual online.
        Good idea.

I was going to ask you to PM the make and model.
        I have a LOT of connections to get product manuals.
        I might be able to find it for you.
        I do it every day at work.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

It's a 'HomeKing'. I can't find any model number - at least not in the cabinets. It's got both a fridge and freezer section, it's about five feet tall and 18 in across and deep. It's also about four-ish years old. I don't even think the brand has a website O.o unless I'm looking inthe wrong place.

I've been keeping the milk in the bottom shelf, next to the hinge - and it's yummy and fresh!! ^^ Thanks for your help my dumplings!!
          "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

It's a 'HomeKing'. I can't find any model number - at least not in the cabinets. It's got both a fridge and freezer section, it's about five feet tall and 18 in across and deep. It's also about four-ish years old. I don't even think the brand has a website O.o unless I'm looking inthe wrong place.
            Is this of any help to you?
            http://files.baumatic.com/usermanual...0%20181010.pdf

http://files.baumatic.com/usermanual...0%20021006.pdf
            Last edited by Ree; 06-15-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

8D It's the first one!! Definitely!! It even has a picture of the Pac-Man pattern on the inside of the freezer door ^^ Thank you so much *saves a copy of the PDF*
              "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Glad I could help.
                Like I say, it's my job (...and they don't pay me nearly what I'm worth. )

Comment

Working...
                X