This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small but heartfelt plea.

We do not mind you using the fitting rooms to try on clothes-that's what they're there for. However,especially as summer is on its way,and particularly if you are trying on trousers,we would request you wear underwear. It's a lot happier for everyone.

And to you Sir you know who you are.If you choose not to wear underwear and if your bits are appearing out of the bottom of your shorts,then a)those shorts are too small for you and b)that's an image that at some point will be being described to a mental trauma team.
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

There needs to be a term for that, like how there's "bottom biscuits" and "back boobs." "Shorts sausage?" XD
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Thanks for the mental image. I am scarred for life now.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

There is a term for it. In the U.S. at any rate, it's called "indecent exposure" and will get you arrested and if found guilty added to the sex offender registry. How do I know this? Ex-hubby had a pair of shorts that apparently he didn't realize allowed that to happen and he wore them to work one day...
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Dude was totally missing his under the butt nut hut.

Comment

Wouldn't you think they would start to wonder where that breeze was getting in...?
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
            X