Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An idea- maybe it's an employee? I don't know how big your store is, but I'd think you'd notice if the same customer showed up on each of these days.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Well we do have customers who come in just about every day - we are a sort of middle-sized supermarket, big enough to have most things that people want on a regular basis, small enough that you can get in and out quickly if you want to. On the other hand, when the jelly shows up more than once in a day - like it did today - I can't see how a customer would be hanging around the store that long.

Oh yes, twice today. Once before I started my shift (strangely enough, it was in the men's bathroom that time) and once during my shift, when there was even some on the floor. That's a first.
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
        On the other hand, when the jelly shows up more than once in a day - like it did today - I can't see how a customer would be hanging around the store that long.

Oh yes, twice today. Once before I started my shift (strangely enough, it was in the men's bathroom that time) and once during my shift, when there was even some on the floor. That's a first.
        Ooh, methinks it's time to make a chart of employees and start seeing who's scheduled when this happens. I love charts.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

And again with the jelly. They've turned one of the cameras to show the entrance to the bathrooms lobby (the disabled one is the first you come to, so we should be able to see who turns straight in there)
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

This is where it shows no-one doing it,but when it turns back,there it is.Mysteriously appeared
            *cue Twilight Zone music*
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Well, we know who it is now - but still not why.

Because I'd been checking regularly, security knew the time frame so could run the recording and they tracked the whole thing, right from when he bought the jelly. So he is paying for it - why he throws most of it away remains a mystery, but there's nothing illegal involved, if he wants to waste his own money like that then that's up to him

Comment

You should send him a bunch of coupons for your store-brand raspberry jello.
                The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

That's just...odd. People have a lot of weird quirks, at least his isn't using the floor instead of the toilet or something.
                  "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Working...
                  X