This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAY too much time on their hands....

So, yesterday I'm going around doing my various routines, when I get a call to go to the front of the store. I get there to find one of the managers. A customer had reported 'something undesirable' just outside the entrance, and it needed to be cleaned up.

The manager took me to one of the big white supporting pillars... There upon it, painstakingly built up out of loads and loads of little round daubs of what I can only hope was mud, was a figure about two to three feet tall. A bit more than a stick figure - kind of a silhouette, really - but basically a figure of a man.

With a long dangling appendage between the legs.

Somebody needs a hobby.
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Where is that "This thread is worthless without a pic!" emoticon?
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Was it one of Cooper's army?
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Chalk one up on the Downs...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
          I did take a pic actually, before I cleaned it off - I'll have to see if I can upload it.
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X