Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way to tell. Once Win 7 has a firm release date, they'll probably start releasing prices. Cheaper than buying retail, but more than free, that's about it.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

That makes sense. I've been reading a lot of bitching online about Vista, and I'm beginning to see why.

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
        That makes sense. I've been reading a lot of bitching online about Vista, and I'm beginning to see why.
        Please, you haven't even installed it yet! You do not get to complain!
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Pre-emptive complaining. I'm saving time by getting it done early.

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
            Pre-emptive complaining. I'm saving time by getting it done early.
            Sounds SCish to me.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Ooo, I think I need some Aloe for that burn.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Don't you believe in getting things done early? Why wait until the Christmas last-minute rush?

Comment

Working...
                X