Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I just have one question: If they didn't see the sign, how did they know which towing company to call?
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Barracuda View Post
      Heck, any UPS, Mailbox, or Xerox type store will let you print stuff out for a buck or so.
      So will Staples, which is my go-to place if I have to print something off my flash drive and my printer is out of ink (or like last month when we lost our electric for a week - another story for another day.) It's not expensive - cost me maybe 60 cents for two copies of my brother's guardianship papers.

Dude doesn't have an excuse to stand on - or a leg either IMHO.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        So will Staples, which is my go-to place if I have to print something off my flash drive and my printer is out of ink (or like last month when we lost our electric for a week - another story for another day.) It's not expensive - cost me maybe 60 cents for two copies of my brother's guardianship papers.

Dude doesn't have an excuse to stand on - or a leg either IMHO.
        Ink is the reason I got myself a laser printer. It's not that I used too much of it, it's that I didn't use enough, and it kept drying out on me.

Best part? The printer was under $100. For a wireless laser printer. So yeah, talk about no excuse...
        Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          Masochism must be more common than we thought.
          I came to that conclusion years ago, based on my dating history alone.

Quoth MoonCat View Post
          So I just have one question: If they didn't see the sign, how did they know which towing company to call?
          Point, set, and match to MoonCat!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Nope, you read that right.

People call us, using the numbers on our signs.

And then argue there were no signs

You'd be surprised, or not, how often that happens.

They usually backpedal when we point that out and claim they just didn't SEE the signs, or they had big confusing words on them, so they didn't UNDERSTAND the signs, but, some like that guy will still insist there weren't any signs.....

Just another day in Bizzaro-land.
            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
            X