Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever see "Mama's Family" when she bought herself a car? She paid $1,000 for it, and then it blew up. She got the $1,000 back, plus tax, tag, title, registration, and even the full tank of gas! Yet,the story said she was only going to pay $1,000 in mad money she had saved. She was compensated beyond what she should have been.

Thelma Harper started it all!

Comment

I had another compensation demand today too and another one which was an easy fix.

To be fair on this one we did mess up because we sold the customer an additional allowance for roaming which turned out not to be a roaming allowance at all. Anyway, I agree with the customer, and request for the bill to be recalculated because the credit to be given is higher than my manager or I are authorised to give. I also spot another charge on the account (similar thing for SMS) which I refund, as well as a single international SMS. Job done, yeah?

No.

He plays the compensation card because he had to go out of his way today to get it sorted, and because of the hour he spent on the phone to get it resolved. Nope, I fixed it in the space of five minutes and you were only waiting for ten minutes to speak to me. Because I didn't give the credit, he asked for my manager. I can fault my manager with a lot of things but he does have our backs - he laid down the law with the customer and told them no credit other than the recalculation I've requested.

Comment

I love the ones who expect you to refund them for their parking, the gas they burned in their car to get there, the loss of business and wages due to having to take the time to bitch, and six months of free service for one day of aggravation. And, the sad thing is, some companies allow crap like this.

Comment

Working...
        X