X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We finally had to do it...

Except spellcheck wasn't turned on...

Are we allowed to post pictures from work on here? If not, I can delete the post.

"Any kind of hereditary privilege is wrong, it's not just anti-democracy, it's just like inherent wrong" - Robert Smith

Hahahaha that's hilarious.
    If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Huh, I thought flashing the toilet happened as a matter of course.

Comment

Yeah, posting pix from work is fine, we simply recommend (but do not require) that you do your best to avoid identifying your employer by name, is all
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I'll be the one to ask.

Why the Mandarin?

Comment

Maybe Mandarin is the native language and English is secondary? It would explain the mistake with "flashing" instead of "flushing". Spellcheck wouldn't catch that anyway. It's spelled correctly and even fits grammatically in the sentance, it's just the wrong word.
            Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

I thought that, but OP's location is set to Vancouver, so I thought it seemed a tad odd.

Comment

Does Vancouver have a Chinatown?

Comment

Quoth CrappyToHelp View Post
                  I'll be the one to ask.

Why the Mandarin?
                  The majority of our clientele are Chinese people, a lot of them from the mainland region.
                  "Any kind of hereditary privilege is wrong, it's not just anti-democracy, it's just like inherent wrong" - Robert Smith

Comment

Quoth Draco View Post
                    Does Vancouver have a Chinatown?
                    Yes, and Vancouver's "Chinatown" is bigger than some cities in China.
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

We had to put up signs about a year ago that say in big bold print that you have to clean up the seat when you're done, not clog up the toilet with a ton of toilet paper, flush the toilet when you're done, wash your hands, and don't leave paper towels on the floor. The people at my store are disgusting.
                      ......../\
                      ....../__\
                      ..../\...../\
                      ../__\../__\

Comment

What does it say about our society when we have to post signs with rules on how to properly use the restroom?!
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

What does it say about society when even nurses can't use a restroom properly?

Seriously: someone clogged up the staff restroom with paper towels because Housekeeping hadn't gotten around to replacing the depleted toilet paper.

We only have one staff commode on our floor. But really, how hard would it have been to run down the hall to the other unit and grab a spare roll?
                          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

The bathroom for the break/cafeteria area at my work (employees only entire building) only has air hand dryers and there is actually a sign to not use the toilet seat covers to dry hands with or they will be taken away

Comment

When my library did a remodel last year, we took the restroom out of the children's area because of things like this......customers were always clogging the toilet with paper towels. (mainly this happened because parents let their kids play around unsupervised)

Comment

Working...
                              X