This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm A Homer-sexual!

I work in a store chain that is known for watch out for it's falling prices. I recently had two kids come through my register wanting to purchase a video game. OK sure no problem I get it from the case for em and when it runs through, it asks for ID for proof of age. Nope they don't have it. Why are I being an ass to them asking em for ID surely I can tell they are older than 17. I don't know ya folks, so I can't verify ya and the machine is wanting it not me. I personally just want to have a job. After much huffing and puffing and c'mon man from the two they finally get mad and holler "You're a homersexual!" Um ok? I had no idea that I was a flaming Homer Simpson. Interesting. I just said to them don't you mean homosexual? They got madder and walked off!
    I love my customers to death, the problem is they aren't dying quick enough.

Quoth tenzilkem View Post
    ..."You're a homersexual!" ...
    That right there cranks their maximum age down to 12.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Nonono, you're not a flaming Homer Simpson. You're flaming for Homer Simpson!
      Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth tenzilkem View Post
        "You're a homersexual!"
        Quoth otakuneko View Post
        ..?

Comment

Could have been worse, it could have been:

Hugh Jazz
          Al Coholic
          I. P. Freely
          Amanda Hugginkiss
          Ivana Tinkle
          Anita Bath
          Myra Buttreiks

Or any other name Bart cranked called Moe on lol
          the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
            "You know me, Marge...I like my music loud, my beer cold, and my homosexuals, fa-LAM-ing!"
            Last edited by Monterey Jack; 01-27-2014, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
              "You know mw, Marge...I like my music loud, my beer cold, and my homosexuals, fa-LAM-ing!"
              Came here for this quote...was not disappointed.
              "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth brucetiki View Post
                Could have been worse, it could have been:

I. P. Freely
                No it couldn't. There can be only one.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  I knew THAT was coming.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    I...I've been on this board HOW many years and have only just now at this moment gotten that?

-slinks away-

Comment

127... 127... 127...

Quoth Kaylyn View Post
                      I...I've been on this board HOW many years and have only just now at this moment gotten that?

-slinks away-
                      128... 128... 128...
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

A homersexual ... is that a specialized sub-group?

Comment

"Stupid sexy Flanders!"

Anyway, I find one of the perks of making kids follow the rules for M-Rated games is the occasional temper tantrum. It's even more delicious when the parents or grandparents side with me.
                          Last edited by Mike Taylor; 01-27-2014, 09:01 PM. Reason: Adding a comment about the original post.
                          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Why couldn't the get all hot and bothered over the author of the Illiad and Odyssey? Aren't you being just a bit discriminatory, just focusing on those who are attracted to a cartoon character over and epic poet?

SC
                            "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

How could we forget the writer of those two epic tales? ((See what I did there?))
                              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                              X