This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Open your eyes before you open your mouth"

... The number of times I wanted to say that (sometimes more than once)

"Where are your trolleys?"
    Slight gesture to the three rows of trolleys less than a metre to my right
    This happened at least once every "Customer Greeting" shift, sometimes multiple times.

"Do you sell cameras?"
    *Deliberate look down at the cabinet between the customer and myself* "Yep"

"Excuse me, do you sell toys here?" *sees the look on my face* "You know, children's toys?"
    .... On the first day of the largest annual toy sale the store has, with massive banners, signs and toys EVERYWHERE. Managed to blurt out, "All over the store" before turning around and breaking into laughter.

Also had a customer complaining about no service, when she was hiding around the corner, behind a pillar, expecting us to see her. Of course she didn't appreciate the following, "If you can't see us, we can't see you."

"Heeeerrre's your sign."
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
      "Heeeerrre's your sign."
      Often have I wished to tell a SC this... but it wouldn't do much good. We all know they don't read signs.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

That just makes it perfect, they'll be too stupid to notice the sign, while any employees who see them coming will have ample time to run and hide.
        - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
        X