Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to wonder about the mentality of these people who think that making a fake pass is far cheaper and easier than, I don't know, _getting a real one_?

Yes, real ones cost money. But their cost is a _hell_of a lot less than when your forgery is detected, and it will be...

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
      I have to wonder about the mentality of these people who think that making a fake pass is far cheaper and easier than, I don't know, _getting a real one_?

Yes, real ones cost money. But their cost is a _hell_of a lot less than when your forgery is detected, and it will be...
      Let me point you to my first post in this thread--

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      Some people will spend $500 to do something illegally rather than spend $5 to do it legitimately.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
        And I like the use of packaging tape to make it stick to the window without being obviously not made of self-sticking material like the genuine window permits.
        Ever heard of the roll-on transfer-type glue? Apply that to the face of the forgery (use the repositionable - equivalent to post-it note glue - rather than the permanent, so it will be easier to remove when it's time for your next DIY permit) and it becomes self-sticking material.

I wonder - are all the forgers incompetent, or is it just that the GOOD forgeries are too good for you to detect, so you don't know that they're forgeries?
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Well, good forgeries by definition aren't laughably bad..... for all I know, I've missed thousands of really good ones..... it's just that, most sane and non-stupid people realize that the time/effort/cost of supplies needed to make one of those really good fakes is MORE than the cost of a legit one in the first place, or just parking out on the street where I can't touch em'
          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
          X