This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mighty Girl View Post

Actually, I think that's a really good question. Only because, I've read about two situations that occurred in my area, where the night clerk at some store actually withheld the money and tried to apprehend the thief themselves... But, then, I've long held that we have an overflow of stupid here.
    I just wasn't expecting it. I did get the job, at a newsagents, so obviously I gave the right answer. It made me feel a bit scared tho, expecting mad gunmen to come rushing in every day.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
      The stranges question I ever got was "Who is your favorite superhero and why?" Not being one for generic Superman or Spiderman, or any of the x-men as they had ALL been made into movies in the last 3 years, I went with GEM. Well of course interviewer geek manager guy hadn't ever heard of her, so I had to explain it, no biggie.

To this day I do not understand how superheroes in any way shape or form apply to accounting.
      She's truly, truly outrageous, and only a hologram, that Jem. Now, I could understand using Synergy, her holographic partner, but Jem was a regular old musician with some funky earrings.
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Jpurple View Post
        Apparently that's legal here,
        Here? Your public profile doesn't specify.
        Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

Working...
        X