Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete insanity. (Language. Lots of it.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
    ...h-HEY! No no no, not the sparkly halter! Come on, it's PINK!
    ~ ...'Cause PINK is my favorite crayon... ~
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Quoth zombiequeen View Post
      Come to think of it, I had a pair of parachute/genie/wtf do you call them? pants that were the color change blue-purple-red in elementary school. I loved those pants to death.
      Me and my sisters had that (the parachute/McHammer pants) and matching shirts our mom made us when we were kids. That guy is an idiot, glad he got blocked and not getting a refund for being a dick. I would've tacked on more charges not just for all the time and materials but because he was an asshole and I can! Being evil (to those that deserve it) is fun!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

• OMG, those are adorable. Absolutely adorable. My youngest niece (she's about 11) would probably love one of those. Your customer was a moron, but they are really cute. Are you going to Dragon Con this year?

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
          Try JoAnn just before Halloween. I don't know if they carry it every year, but last year they had this gorgeous sheer fabric that changed color from metallic green to metallic purple when it moved.
          They've got it again this year! And another one with moons and stars that changes from metallic blue to metallic purple.

:sigh: I love Halloween.

:holds up color-changing fabric: Oh, RW...
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Now I want a plushy rabid assault weasel. One day...one day...*plots and plans* Muhahahahahaha.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Get Spark to price it, and put aside $2 or $5 every week. You may be surprised at how cheaply she quotes you - and how quickly the money adds up.
              Seshat's self-help guide:
              1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
              2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
              3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
              4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

• O.o I don't know what's wrong with that guy. If I had the money I would be all over that plushie in the name of eevee and it's evolution's lovers everywhere.

Comment

• Quoth YumeIshimaru View Post
                  O.o I don't know what's wrong with that guy. If I had the money I would be all over that plushie in the name of eevee and it's evolution's lovers everywhere.
                  Don't you mean Eevolutions?

My personal preference with an Eevolution hands down is Vaporeon. Why? Because it can learn Aurora Beam. An Ice Move. Meaning that if I'm short on contenders to go against a dragon-type, I can use Vaporeon.
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth XCashier View Post
                    :holds up color-changing fabric: Oh, RW...
                    *slips XC some bacon-scented ropes*
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Was this ever sold? PM me if not...
                      This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                      I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

• It sold within a couple hours of my putting it up.
                        The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

• Quoth spark View Post
                          It sold within a couple hours of my putting it up.
                          Which is now why we've resorted to blinging up a certain puppy-pony who wanders around here occasionally....
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                          X