Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete insanity. (Language. Lots of it.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I nothing of pokemon, but I do know talent when I see it, and you've got it! Wow! Your work is incredible. If the hubs and I ever have a kid, I will sooo be ordering custom plushies from you.
    Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Oh maaaaan that is amazing looking.

And that guy sounds like some of the jerks I've dealt with at cons before. Bah! You're better off not dealing with him any more and it's totally his loss.

I might have to commission you for a plush of one of Miyazaki's cute animal characters some time if you'd be willing to bend your no-copyrighted-characters rules for that one.

Comment

Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
        If the hubs and I ever have a kid, I will sooo be ordering custom plushies from you.
        Why wait?

start the toy collection early!

At age 35, I am the proud owner of a "spark creation", a lil' fuzzie caterpillar, named Mortimer....don't judge me....he looked like a Mortimer....
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth Taboo View Post
          I might have to commission you for a plush of one of Miyazaki's cute animal characters some time if you'd be willing to bend your no-copyrighted-characters rules for that one.
          I might to also. The little guy from Dark Crystal. And a soot spirte and . . .

I love your work.
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

I want to cuddle the Flareon. It's so fluffy!

Holy cow, the guy sounds nuts. Just the sort of person the "non-refundable deposit" was designed for, no?
            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

[threadjack] I remember a guy who refused to pay for his commission because I refused to have cyber-sex with him.

Suddenly, all the wonderful art I did for him was shitty talentless scribbles and he was going to tell all his friends how crappy of an artist I was.

Yeah, you do that. [/threadjack]
              Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Ok, so I am behind the times, I FINALLY popped on your site, Spark. (plus, I read these forums mainly at work...shhh)

You are crazy talented!! They guy was a jerk to get all pissy at you.

Ok....gonna look at more picture
                "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                  The little guy from Dark Crystal..
                  Fizzgig.

I remember when I was showing my roomie some movies that he had somehow simply *missed* over the years (Tron. Dark Crystal, etc)...He was blown away (as I always was) by the variety of animated flora and fauna (especially when the former is predatory towards the latter ), he nearly collapsed a lung laughing when Fizzgig showed up and promptly stole the scene. I love that little bugger.
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Well, his attitude is surely not conducive to getting you to alter it at all.

So uh... how much do you want for that plushie? I kinda want to see if it's even in my price range.

Comment

I've done a sorta fizzgig already. It was fun. http://www.sparkcostumes.com/gallery...bum=106&pos=77

Also the plush has found a buyer! It wasn't even 24 hours from dillweed there deciding it wasn't good enough for him to somebody picking it up, actually. (And Ellf, it was $300. My little plushes are more affordable, but the larger ones do cost some dough.)
                      The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

Phew... way out of my price range, but I guess that's what you pay for quality.

Still, it looked amazing.

Comment

I got 3 of Sparks small plushies for my Grands. They still adore them. They worried when the tornado hit 2 days ago that the 'bad wind' (3 & 4 yo's) would steal them.

Comment

Awww. That's adorable.
                            The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

Quoth spark View Post
                              Also the plush has found a buyer! It wasn't even 24 hours from dillweed there deciding it wasn't good enough for him to somebody picking it up, actually. (And Ellf, it was $300. My little plushes are more affordable, but the larger ones do cost some dough.)
                              Yay! Revenge can be sweet!
                              Quoth Lachrymose View Post
                              Tell him to shut his Meowth.

PS: Your kittycat is adorable.
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

The time to ask for changes to the shape was when you said you'd be basing it on the pattern of the other 'eons.

PS: This thread reminded me to check my email. You have a response.
                                Seshat's self-help guide:
                                1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                                2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                                3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                                4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Working...
                                X