This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight night at the hotel

One night during my audit shift I came to work at 11pm and there was a man sleeping on the floor to the side of the front desk. The afternoon person was clueless. I attempted to wake him up to no avail. His friend comes out of a room and succeeds in getting him back to the room.

A short time later both dudes come out of the room and go out into the parking lot. About a half hour after that a woman comes into the hotel and tells us that there were two guys fighting in the parking lot and one of the dudes is laid out on the ground beside a truck.

Police are called and one dude is arrested while the other is sent to the hospital. Luckily there is a camera on the building right in front of the incident and we review the tape with the police officers. It seems that the two dudes were in the truck. The passenger must have said something to the driver because the driver opened the door and went around to the passenger side and pulled the passenger (sleepy floor dude) out and slammed him to the concrete and then proceeded to straddle him while pounding on his head.

The cops said that he was sent to the hospital with possible brain damage.

Reminds me of a couple of drunks I had near the station one time, I'm sure I posted about them; one got pass-out smashed pre-drinking before his ride home, and his "mate" proceeded to beat 7 bells out of him to try and wake him up! Ended up needing the police and ambulance to attend...
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Really? They just up and started fighting? Couldn't wait for Saturday night for this?
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
        Really? They just up and started fighting? Couldn't wait for Saturday night for this?
        Wednesday is also good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M44LRNbm8cE

(NSFW)
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

I thought we aren't to talk about this.
          AkaiKitsune
          Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

In my neighborhood we called that Family Home Evening. And it was on Monday.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
              I thought we aren't to talk about this.
              That is the Fight Club. This is the Fight Hotel. Quite different.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Welcome to the Hotel Fight...

You can get punched out anytime you like, but you can't ever leave.

Comment

You can beat our guests, but you can never beat our prices.

That little bell is the start on the round, not summing a bell hop.
                  AkaiKitsune
                  Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Welcome to the Hotel Fight...

You can get punched out anytime you like, but you can't ever leave.
                    "We haven't had a fight like that since.. since.. hmmm, well if I didn't fight so much and get brain damaged I would probably remember."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                      That is the Fight Club. This is the Fight Hotel. Quite different.
                      I still want to see Gordon Ramsey show up.
                      AkaiKitsune

Comment

The front desk bell not only summons the night manager, but will start the next round!

Comment

The front desk bell not only summons the night manager, but will start the next round!
                          I already said that.
                          AkaiKitsune

Comment

I already said that.
                            Yes, but that was the prior fight.
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I already said that.
                              Plagiarism is the most sincere form of flattery, they* say.

* And by "They" I mean "me"

Comment

Working...
                              X