Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe You Get Bad Customer Service Because You're a BAD CUSTOMER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe You Get Bad Customer Service Because You're a BAD CUSTOMER!

As of today, I have a new-found respect for The Huffington Post, and all thanks to one article...

Maybe You Get Bad Customer Service Because You're a Bad Customer!

"Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

This needs to be framed and posted in stores EVERYWHERE!!! And when the EW's start their ranting and raving just have the employees point to it, tell them to read it and then get the #%$*&! out!

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
      This needs to be framed and posted in stores EVERYWHERE!!! And when the EW's start their ranting and raving just have the employees point to it, tell them to read it and then get the #%$*&! out!
      QFT.

And if they give you any more lip service, just call for backup and the boys in black will come help you out, especially if they start either a) becoming physical or b) making threats of violence.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
        PREACH!!!!!!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Good article...but the ones who need to see it won't
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
            Good article...but the ones who need to see it won't
            Or won't bother to read it. And if they do, well "they're not talking about _ME_!"

Comment

What I found interesting wasn't necessarily the article itself, but some of the comments below the article.

Some of them basically said that the author didn't say what went on beforehand, some are actually blaming the restaurant, and so forth.

I do occasionally think people say things accidentally. Heck, even just the other day I was picking up something for my wife, and accidentally gave my son's birthday (the day is actually two days apart, one on the 28th, one on the 30th).

So I do think it's possible that she DID say the wrong thing.

The author does have a point, though. Even if you're allergic, you can check the food first. This lady lost her ever-loving mind because she either got the wrong burger accidentally, or ordered the wrong burger accidentally.

Heck, it happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I got the wrong type of hamburger. I simply went back to the counter, and basically said, "Hello (smile). I think this is the wrong hamburger. I actually ordered (burger I ordered)," while presenting them a receipt. New burger cooked a few minutes later. Problem solved.
              Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Working...
              X